Tags

Scarf For Men - How To Work It Out

August 5, 2013 - Have you ever thought how to make your outfit extraordinary? Well, for us men, we're comfortable with a shirt on top and a simple jeans in the bottom. But what if, a simple scarf will be added to your outfit?

Well, I have a black scarf that goes well with any outfit that I want to wear. If you want to go out in your house with just a shirt and pants, why not add a scarf? Scarf can do wonders with your simple outfit. Let me show you why..

Scarf in a plain outfit
Image from: yogitharamamoorthy.blogspot.com
Scarfs can come into different sizes and styles. Scarfs can be worn with the same color of shirt or contrast with the shirt color. Perhaps, you can wear a black or blue scarf with a white t-shirt. How to wear a scarf for men? Like the picture above, you can wear it that way or this one below:


Image from: www.refinery29.com
It's one of the simplest way to wear a scarf and it's the one that I can recommend. There are other ways to wear a scarf below. Here are the pictures:

Image from: www.upscaleswagger.com
This is the easiest way to wear your scarf. Just wear this one like you're wearing a small towel at the back of your neck and you're good to go.


Image from: www.menfash.com
You can also wear your scarf like a neck tie. This is the one that I really want to learn and I'm thinking of searching this one right now in the internet. :D


Image from: www.curatedwares.com
This is a different kind of scarf and it's called a loop scarf. Basically, what you have to is to wear this one around your neck. I found this kind of scarf at SM Department Store and I'm planning to buy one in a right time. :D

Well, this is it folks! Scarfs are best worn during cold days or when you're in a cold place like offices and hotels. But in my case, if my outfit is just too ordinary, I wear my scarf during the day just to make myself look good. Don't be afraid to wear a scarf! Show them you can be fashionable with a simple outfit and a scarf around your neck. Don't be shy, do it! :D


Thanks for reading! 

1 comment: